How’s it goin’ guys?
It’s time that you (yes you!) start thinking about contributing to my blog :). As I said in my first post, I want this blog to turn into a sort of national project for fashion and bargains. It’s quite simple really:
- Find clothing and/or accessories that you bought on sale or at a thrift store.
- Take pictures of said clothing and/or accessories.
- Write up a description of your shopping experience. Please include the original price (if any), how much you paid, and the designer for each featured garment and/or accessory.
- Email your materials to me in a Word document at email@example.com.
- Tell all of your friends that your clothing is featured on this awesome blog!
- You may choose to either model your clothing or hang it on a hanger and snap a photo of it. If you want someone else to model your purchases that’s fine.
- Please use a simple background when taking these photos. Your body and/or clothing should not be obscured by anything.
- Remember, this blog is about clothing, not about making a statement. Please don’t submit any super artsy avant garde photos. This isn’t the place to jump start your modeling or art career. Show off the clothing you bought in a simple fashion :).
- Please don’t submit damaged clothing. This includes clothing that has unintentional rips, holes, and stains.
- I would prefer if you didn’t use Photoshop and/or other photo editing programs. This is a blog for real people with real faces and bodies. Let’s enjoy natural beauty.
- Limit the amount of profanity used in your writing. This is not a blog for politics and raging. If you want to get a little off topic and share a time in which you wore the outfit you bought, go for it. But please, mean spirited writing will not be tolerated.
- Please proof read your submissions before submitting your posts. Also, please use proper grammar. No u, 2, @, wtf, btw, and zomgoat.
- You may submit anything! Whether if it’s a funky jacket or formal business attire, anything goes! This includes lingerie (if you find lingerie on sale, you’re awesome), and bathing/swimming suits/costumes (which you may also model if you so choose). You may also submit jewelry and accessories such as, belts, hats, and bags.
Most importantly: this blog is for EVERYONE! You may be big, small, wide, skinny, purple, green, bald, hairy, female, male, or gender neutral! Go for it!
If you have any questions, or want to submit your potential post, please feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I thought this video would be a fitting conclusion to this post. It’s also doubles as a shout to How I Met Your Mother fans: